Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Mother's Day Plus Twins

Even though it's the day after Mother's Day, all you Mother's out there should get another greeting since you went through so much raising your children.  With that in mind, I have my own special news in that my Wife and I will be expecting our first children come December!  When I say, children, I found out a couple weeks ago that it is actually twins!  You can imagine my surprise.

As you can believe, I'm the planning type, and with this special news, it throws all my plans around like a brick in a dryer.  Needless to say, I think some of my skills will come in handy over the next 6-7 months.  Foremost, are my research skills; I've already started scoping out the best strollers, car seats, and so forth.  I feel that when the time comes, I'll know as much as possible on the subject.  Secondly, my planning will come in handy for financial means.  Two added mouths and all the stuff we will need to purchase will put a whole bunch of pressure on our wallet.  Luckily, we've got an emergency fund, and there is enough time for me to start saving for all this expense.

With all this in mind, we'll see how everything goes.

Wish me luck!

Wonderful Moment of the Day: Do I need anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment